Door Security Training Course DSP Top FETAC PSA
Security Training Ireland
We have Door Security Courses in Dublin,Cork,Sligo Tralee,Limerick and Donegal
Door Security procedures Course (DSP)ONLY€125.00
(DSP) Door Security Procedures Course aim.
This one day door security course (DSP) (depending on experience) is specifically designed for people working in or seeking to work in Door Security. As a doorman or woman working in a night club or pub in Ireland, you must have a Door Supervisor licence from the Private Security Authority (PSA). In order to apply for a Door Supervisor licence you must complete a Door Security Procedures (DSP) Security training course.
Who should apply For (DSP) Door Secirity Procedures.
New and existing security officers.
All students attending the Door Secirity Procedures course (DSP) must have with them:
• Two recent passport size photographs (less than 1 year old and signed on
• PPS Number
• Proof of address
DSP Course Content
The course content is as per the FETAC Module Descriptor (Guarding Skills Level 4 - C10267). It is broken down into four units:
- Unit 1.Duties and Responsibilities
- Unit 2. Fire Prevention and Safety Procedures
- Unit 3. Practical and Emergency Procedures
There are two skills demonstrations that each candidate must complete. Each candidate must complete 4 specific practical skills related to workplace familiarisation. There is also a practical examination at the end of the course. The examination will be based on specific learning outcomes and will be one hour in duration. The format of the examination is 40 short answer questions using the tick or cross method. 1 mark each.
- Role and Responsibilities of the Security Office
- Searching - ( Right of Search)
- Access Control
- Fire Awareness
- Security and Emergency Systems
- Health and Safety - (Company and Employee Responsibilities)
- The Law - ( Dealing with children, The court system)
- Communications and Reporting
- Customer Care and Social Skills
What is included?
- FETAC Level 4 minor award Certificate. (No hidden certification charges!)
- Letter in a prescribed manner which enables licence application.
- All course handouts including course manual.
- Experienced and highly qualified instructors.
- Licence application and instruction on next steps.
- Full back up service to all past students which includes licence application support.
- Course Certification.
On successful completion of this one day course each candidate will receive a Door Security Procedure Certificate of completion from New Approach Training Ltd and a FETAC certificate in Door Security Procedures (C10267).
The Further Education and Training Awards Council FETAC is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. New Approach Training Ltd. is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.